At J&A Sports Management, it is our core value that nothing is more important than our clients. Our athletes are an extension of our families and, as such, there is nothing that we will not do for them. We know that J& A Sports Management would not exist if not for our clients. Therefore, our clients know that they are our highest priority.
Loyalty and relationships are at our foundation and every step we take reflects that philosophy.
We also extend our services to the familes of our clients as best as we can. We aid in relocating our client’s family to a new home, and assist in finding adequate venues for our client’s important moments. We do everything within our capabilities to make our athletes and their families feel as comfortable and supported as possible.
J&A Sports Management Code of Ethics:
- We will never take any actions or make any offers that will jeopardize your eligibility.
- We will not initiate phone or personal contact with you during your athletic season at times disruptive to your performance on and off the field.
- We will respect any instructions you give us about contacting you or members of your family.
- We will never initiate contact with you or your family before 9:00 in the morning or after 9:00 in the evening.
- We will never pressure you to make any decisions.
- We will make ourselves available to answer any questions you may have about our company or any services that you need.
- We will work towards achieving your goals.
- We want you to understand the process and be involved in making decisions that affect your life and career.
- We will only refer you to highly qualified service providers.
- We will assist you with areas outside of your sports career and we will prepare you for the rest of your life.